Friday, August 14, 2009

True inspiration

Most of my friends already know this, but I admire Zack Arias. Not because he's a great photographer (which he is), but because he's a true motivator in the field of photography and the fact that his message isn't anything new. Its the same old thing that people know, he just decides to put it out there for personal and helpful reasons.

A while back, he did the Transform guest blog for Scott Kelby, which I have watched countless times. Yesterday, he posted an email from a fan of his which was truly moving. Today, he went and followed that up with the amazing blog video entry below.

I follow Zack on Twitter and Facebook. I also follow his lovely wife, Meghan. Yesterday, I saw her tweet the following:

"A man showed up on our doorstep selling cleaning stuff & Zack started talking to him. Now Z is out in the front yard filming him."

Didn't pay too much attention to it. Today, I found out what that tweet meant...

watch

1 comments:

Thao Tran said...

That is really amazing.