Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Studio lighting is finally HERE!!!

So I got my stuff last week and I realized something, since my excitement level was so high ordering the light and the box, I FOR-GOT to order a stand (or better yet) order the stuff as a package so the light has something to sit on. DOH!!! So, to feed the addiction I ran to a local used camera store and bought a cheap stand for the light. As soon as I got home and ripped everything apart like a 5 year old on Christmas day I realized something else... my beautiful and expensive Pocket Wizards don't have a connection for the light. Double DOH!!! Luckily though, I could do it it the old fashoined and ghetto fashion of connecting the light directly into my camera.

So after the glitches in the 'matrix' were figured out, I decided to test some subjects... and what better subject that, you know it, KAMI!!!

First, got his Halloween costume on since I didn't get any decent shots of it... and as soon as he got a bit hot and fussy we took it off and went to plain clothes!
DSC_6207

DSC_6222

DSC_6158

DSC_6159

DSC_6160

DSC_6165

1 comments:

Sean Wray said...

you're funny. Enjoy the toys!