Sunday, November 2, 2008

I just can't control myself sometimes.

Its crazy. The more photography equipment I buy, the more I want. These days, its not so much the cameras and lenses as it is lighting and studio stuff. I just can't seem to get enough of this hobby. If its not one thing, its always another. So last night, I ordered an Alien Bees light with a medium Softbox so I can learn about studio photography... and then some. But of course, you can't have the lights and not have triggers to set them off, so I bought some Pocket Wizard radio slaves for the light and my camera too.

Just seems nothing is getting cheaper. Everything is so expensive, I think its a conspiracy. They make it expensive so you have to have it and then you just wait and wait, and save and save to get it. Then when you get it, it just fills that void for a few months until you want more... then the cycle starts all over again!!! Damn these expensive hobbies. Damn them all to hell... its going to make me go broke. But I love every second of it.

2 comments: