Sunday, October 19, 2008

My boy is 7 months old...

ITS GOING BY TOO FAST!!!

CAN'T. TAKE. ENOUGH. PICTURES.

Its unbelievable. I go to work in the mornings, and I can't wait to come home... not because I want to go home and don't want to work (that's a different story), but because I can't wait to see my boy's smiling face every time I walk into the room for the first time. At night when I get home late, its almost saddening when I come home and he's already asleep! I want to take so many pictures of him, but that would mean the next baby has to get the same treatment, and thats a tall order when you have two kids.

So for now, 'some' pictures will do. And these pictures are him at 7 months. Unreal how fast they change... even in a 1 month period.

I think he sees the "holy light" in this pictures... and that light is my flash. haha
DSC_1805

DSC_3123

DSC_3189

DSC_3196

DSC_3246

DSC_3249

DSC_3268

DSC_3331

5 comments:

Angie and Jason said...

He's most definately the cutest baby boy ever! I love him. He looks like he's in an ad inside baby Gap. Oh and is that my floor he's drooling on? ;0)

Corinne said...

Kamraun is so adorable! I can't believe how much he has changed either! :) What a cute baby boy!

kanoe said...

Honestly how many pictures do you have to take of your son? We all know hes cute Ok? Haha just kidding. I'm just hating because I don't have one. Not to say that I'm going to have one anytime soon or anything because i can barely take care of myself. Hahah good pictures man. Photo skills getting better eh? I'm going to still your camera!

DCM Photography said...

he is a cool little dude for sure. Great pictures

Sean Wray said...

b&w looks good