Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby Rhys

Today, I had the pleasure of seeing baby Rhys for the first time since he was born. Candice and Cody invited me to take some pictures of Rhys, and to my surprise, today was the first day he was in a crib!!! He's looking great and he's got *red hair*... gonna have to talk the baby's parents about that one!!!

Anyway, here's a compilation of the pics from today. Enjoy.



and a few of the pictures from the slideshow....

baby_rhys-1

baby_rhys-2

baby_rhys-6

baby_rhys-8

baby_rhys-10

baby_rhys-13

baby_rhys-17

baby_rhys-27

baby_rhys-29

baby_rhys-35

baby_rhys-36

baby_rhys-47

baby_rhys-51

7 comments:

DCM Photography said...

Cool photos dude!

Candice said...

Of course I think they're fantastic, that's my little man!! Thanks for coming and doing this for us. :o)

mack said...

Those are beautiful!

amyoutlaw said...

I cried watching that slideshow. WOW! Those are beautiful pictures. How can I order some copies?
Email me instructions and/or cost at:

amyoutlaw@yahoo.com

Amy (Outlaw) O'Neal (Rhys' aunt)

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! Thanks for doing this Cody and Candice.

Sean Wray said...

nice b&w!

Annemarie said...

These are so wonderful, I adore the one with the hands. You did a fantastic job of capturing the emotion of the family in this one Ben.