Sunday, October 24, 2010

Katie & Chase | Brenham, TX Engagement Session

A few weeks ago while heading to shoot my Longhorn wedding, I get a phone call from Chase. He tells me Katie & him have decided I need more Aggie pictures in my portfolio. And you know what... I think I do too. After second shooting an Aggie wedding with a good friend a few months back, I must say, Aggies know how to party and have a good time! So needless to say, I'm excited.

Then I get a very *very* detailed email from Katie telling me (among other things) that we have access to a massive ranch a friend of their owns, complete w/ awesome fields, tractors, and even a zip line into a swimming pond. This just gets better and better. So yesterday, we headed out to the Brenham area - yes, where Blue Bell Ice cream is made - to scope out this ranch and do their engagement pictures.

There was so many great locations and so little time, we didn't get to the zip line like we wanted, but we did get these very awesome pictures. So take a minute and enjoy these pictures, then let Katie & Chase know how awesome they are!


Katie & Chase -101

Katie & Chase -102

Katie & Chase -103

Katie & Chase -104

Katie & Chase -106

Katie & Chase -107

Katie & Chase -109

Katie & Chase -108

Katie & Chase -111

Katie & Chase -113

Katie & Chase -110

Katie & Chase -114

Katie & Chase -115

Katie & Chase -116

Katie & Chase -117

Katie & Chase -118

Katie & Chase -119

Katie & Chase -120

Katie & Chase -122

Katie & Chase -123

Katie & Chase -124

Thank you Katie & Chase for allowing me to be a part of what will be a very special wedding next year. I'm seriously excited and can't wait!

3 comments:

Ashley K said...

You just can't beat a good ol' Texas ranch with a couple of Aggies. Throw in a great Longhorn photographer & you've got a fantastic session! (gig 'em ;)

Adam (InTandem) said...

First shot = So awesome, Love this entire session!

Sassani Photography said...

Thanks!

Ashley, there's plenty of Aggie photogs out there... but they wanted me to have more of a diversity in my portfolio, and I love it!

Adam, I had so much fun at the session, I told them I'd love to do *another* session for them in the spring at no charge since I didn't get a chance to get all the shots I wanted.