Saturday, April 24, 2010

Casey & Tim | Engagement

What a fun couple. I don't think I've laughed so much during a session as much as we all did (my lovely assistants and I) on this shoot w/ Casey & Tim. Of course, the guy in the Speedo cleaning the condo pool across the street from us provided some laughs, and so did the shop owner that told us to "PROCEED!"... trust me, you just had to be there!

Casey and Tim did an amazing job and I'm so glad to have the opportunity to be a part of their special day coming up very soon. I hope you guys and gals enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.

C&T_1

C&T_2

C&T_3

C&T_4

C&T_5

C&T_5a

C&T_6

C&T_7

C&T_8

C&T_9

C&T_10

Tim made these signs when he proposed to Casey... so we found a cool way to put them to use. Again!
C&T_11


Thanks again for a great day and looking forward to the wedding!

2 comments:

Derek said...

good stuff man, love the black and whites!

Jason Lee said...

Love these Ben, love the happiness in this set.