Monday, January 19, 2009

My boy is getting big.

Its crazy. Its almost a year since Kami was born. During that time, I've taken well over 2000 pictures and adding more and more equipment as I go... not because of him, but he does make a great model to test them out right away.

So tonight to celebrate my purchasing of another lens, I put Kami down, dressed him up, and started snapping away. Of course, I didn't use my new lens as it wasn't meant to be for things like this. BUT, I did get some great shots of Kami.

Looking at his pics from even 3 months ago, he's changed so much. For those who've seen the pics, or Kami in person, know exactly what I'm talking about. Anyway... here are his 10 month pictures.

BEN_2243

BEN_2247

BEN_2248

BEN_2253

BEN_2256

BEN_2258

1 comments:

Courteney Miller said...

He is so cute!!! Awesome pictures!