Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

The man is a true inspiration to me. The trials and tribulations he's gone through in his life are enough to inspire anyone. The things he's done and continues to do for his family are nothing short of spectacular and he's the kindest most wonderful person in the world. I get a lot of my personality from him and I'm truly greatful I am the way I am, because of him.

I couldn't be with my family for christmas because I'm 200 miles away, but my parents made it down here last week to see Kami and we took the chance to give them their gift. It was nothing special, but knowing how much they adore their first grandson Thao and I decided to get them a gift so my mom stops printing Kami's pics I send them in email on regular paper and plastering them all over the fridge.

My dad's affection toward Kami is like nothing I've ever seen. He loves Kami so much, its amazing just to watch them together. Kami is instantly drawn to him every time they see each other. My dad can sit with Kami in a chair for hours and Kami sits still and just plays!!! LOVE IT!!!

So today, Happy Birthday Dad and hopefully I'll see you guys soon.

Photobucket

0 comments: